In an ever-evolving digital landscape, convenience is key. And when it comes to managing your payments for your property, the Vecino App is stepping up its game. Introducing the latest feature: the Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA) Form now made electronic with guides provided to help you as you fill out the form.
Step by Step Guide to Electronic ADA Forms
1. Login to Your Vecino App: Open the Vecino App on your web browser such as Google Chrome or Opera and login using your vecino credentials.
2. Navigate to Booking and Select Auto-debit Arrangement (ADA)/Post-dated Check (PDC): Once you’re logged in, head over to the ‘Booking’ section within the app. Here, select Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)/Post-Dated Check (PDC) to proceed with the electronic form.
3. Choose Bank Form: From a list of options, select ‘Bank Form’ to access the Electronic Auto Debit Arrangement Form then select your preferred bank.
4. Complete the Form Electronically: You can now fill out the entire ADA form electronically with guides on the required fields. For your convenience, most of the fields are automatically filled based on your account.
5. Download and Physically Sign: Once you’ve filled out the form, the Vecino App allows you to download the completed electronic version. Although the primary process is digital, the banks still require a physical signature. Print out the downloaded form and sign it physically.
6. Scan the form: After signing the form, scan the physical copy using your preferred scanning method or simply take a photo.
7. Upload and Send the Signed Copy: Once you have a high quality scanned copy, it’s time to upload it to the Vecino App and send the physical copy to your designated Property Specialist. The bank still requires a physical copy for enrollment to be processed.
Vecino App’s new Electronic Auto Debit Arrangement Form feature is set to improve the way property payments are managed by ensuring that application forms are accurately and completely filled out. With enhancements for user-friendly and efficient solutions for vecinos, the Vecino App is a testament to Aboitiz Land’s commitment to innovate ways to bring Filipinos
About Aboitiz Land
For over 25 years, Aboitiz Land has stayed true to its promise of innovating ways to bring more Filipinos home through its thriving master-planned communities. It now looks to further expand its reach by continuing to develop innovative and fully-integrated communities in more locations across the Philippines. A subsidiary of the Aboitiz group, it is built on a firm foundation with a hundred-year heritage of advancing business and communities.
For more information about Aboitiz Land, please visit www.aboitizland.com.Read More
With AboitizLand’s innovative technologies and agile processes, future homebuyers will realize that the best time to invest in real estate is now!Read More
P 0 / month